What is the role of teacher in students life?


I am a teacher who holds the hands and mentors the mentors towards success. Not expecting much in return except a respectful word or an occasional pat on the back.

Essay on "What is the role of teacher in students life"


I guide the posterity through turbulence, chiseling away the undesirable and adding a dash of desirable; knowing full well that the desirable and undesirables are  rectifying strokes to the future, a soldier armed ready to shape the future generations according to their intellect and interest.

My heart goes out to the children who are less fortunate. I yearn to console them and provide them solace in some form, to resuscitate them with life giving blood, as I have a firm conviction that God has entrusted me with this mission.

I work recklessly to harness the boundless energy of the bundles of joy, catapulting them to reach the moon; to grab the stars, shaping them into meteors and comets blazing across the horizon of success, riding on the rainbow crest of achievements, looking into the eyes of The Sun with panache.

I nurture my students into global citizens with Values deeply ingrained in their psyche. 
I a gratified to see them stride into the milieu with elan, all set to cope earnestly with the future perils and enjoy the fruit of their honest enterprises too.

I aim to provide such learning experiences to my students wherein they can have 'Muscles of iron and Nerves of steel' as I know that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body.

I am fully aware that new cult of technology is embedded in the zeitgeist. Today's generation is far ahead from me where use of IT tools is concerned, but I fervently keep myself updated with the changing scenario. 

I keep hearing about the teachers' redundancy in the present times, but I'm sure that a human compassion and understanding is far superior than any machine. I know that my students are an easel waiting for the Master's Stroke to orchestrate their talents into a winsome whole.

I prepare my students to .have their own thoughts" to foster creativity and originality. The task is indeed Herculean but I am confident that I am thoroughly equipped to make it all possible.

It was yet another race at the sports day at the school. But this was a race only for the specially able children, each one with their own set of challenges and abilities.
As the ace began, one of them sprinted out of the blocks only to realize midway that each one of them was laboring hard to finish the distance in their own unique way. 
In between one of them stumbled. Between the boy leading the race and the others in the fray, there was an Enhance of glance and it was clear What was clear? 

They had to pick up the crestfallen grounded boy and hand in hand all of them ambled to finish the line. No one won. Yet all of them emerged victorious.

Sometimes we need to overcome the fight deep within ourselves and cross the self-hurdles ignoring the rat race. We become stronger and better as "us" not os "I" because our only competitor is "us".
Yes, in the market driven expectations we have to remain relevant but we cannot be rats in a rat race. 
Student outperform your own markers. Let the others do the same. Together is the power of "we" and that will lead to "us".

As the old Chinese saying goes "In learning you will teach: in teaching you will learn", Children, there is always a lighthouse ahead, however choppy the seas might be.

Post a Comment

0 Comments